In Western musical theory a cadence is a particular series of intervals or chords that ends a phrase, section, or piece of music. Cadences give phrases a distinctive ending. An analogy can be made with punctuation, with some weaker cadences acting as commas, indicating a pause or momentary rest, while a stronger cadence will then act as the period, indicating the end of the phrase or musical sentence.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sambar at Stanford..

Having starved on day one at Stanford, I bought all the utensils and groceries required for cooking from Walmart and India Cash and Carry. Thanks to Sasi for having helped me in transporting the stuff to my apartment. It was a bright morning and the beginning of the week. After energizing myself with some cornflakes and egg..I started to prepare my lunch. I made a delicious (truly ! you should have tasted it..) sambar and carrot fry. The only issue was I cooked lots of it that I need not cook for the next two days... After a heavy meal I slept like Kumbakarna..and woke up only to see the Sunrise, the next morning......

No comments: