In Western musical theory a cadence is a particular series of intervals or chords that ends a phrase, section, or piece of music. Cadences give phrases a distinctive ending. An analogy can be made with punctuation, with some weaker cadences acting as commas, indicating a pause or momentary rest, while a stronger cadence will then act as the period, indicating the end of the phrase or musical sentence.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Locked Out of my Room

The door bell rang and I went to check at my apartment door. It was service person who had come to repair the cable TV connection. The request had come from apartment 517 which is mine. But i never did it. While I was having this conversation, I just realized that I was outside my door and the door was about to close.. Before I could realize what is happening, the door latched and there I am standing on my bare foot.. with no neighbors around and just a stranger who serves the apartments. He was very kind enough to take me in his car to the Housing office and dropped me back in my room. Thanks Mr... I was juz wondering what would have been my plight if I were to be in my underwear standing outside that door....

No comments: