In Western musical theory a cadence is a particular series of intervals or chords that ends a phrase, section, or piece of music. Cadences give phrases a distinctive ending. An analogy can be made with punctuation, with some weaker cadences acting as commas, indicating a pause or momentary rest, while a stronger cadence will then act as the period, indicating the end of the phrase or musical sentence.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Having a wonderful time..

I'm having a wonderful time here at Stanford. Although it's been just over a week since I moved in.. I'm feeling a lot more comfortable. Especially because of the fellowship I have with the Intervarsity Christian Graduate Fellowship. Their meetings have give me real confidence to lead  my future life. Every one of them have a wonderful helping heart.. I thank God for these wonderful friends. Infact I just wrote a mail to the group asking for a bicycle. Within a day I'm here in an apartment with a bicycle..that too for free! There were like ten people who were ready to help me in that.. Also it just happened that I met an Indian in the WalMart showroom. He happened to be an employee of Apple for the past eight years. I was on a good mood that day and some how he was impressed in the way I was talking. So he took my contact numbers and left.  After he left I thought that I could have talked to him regarding Interning @ Apple the next summer. But today, surprisingly he gave me a call asking if I would be interested in attending a seminar in Sunnyvale where a great entrepreneur of the bay will be talking to people. He said it would be a good opportunity for me..I felt really good... I thank God for all that he has given me till today...

No comments: