In Western musical theory a cadence is a particular series of intervals or chords that ends a phrase, section, or piece of music. Cadences give phrases a distinctive ending. An analogy can be made with punctuation, with some weaker cadences acting as commas, indicating a pause or momentary rest, while a stronger cadence will then act as the period, indicating the end of the phrase or musical sentence.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cooking at Stanford


The day after I moved into Stanford I realized that I will have to go hungry if I didn't start cooking. But I waited until my roommate arrived. So that day we decided to cook  in large quantities and keep it for 2-3 days. It took about 1 1/2 hours for me to cook. He helped me in cutting and I did all the cooking. I never know I could cook this good.. I made the Tamil Nadu Special Vathakuzambu, Potato Kuruma and Cauliflower fry. All came out to be excellent. So I thought it would be great to capture those moments.. Thanks to Mom's Recipe book... 

No comments: