In Western musical theory a cadence is a particular series of intervals or chords that ends a phrase, section, or piece of music. Cadences give phrases a distinctive ending. An analogy can be made with punctuation, with some weaker cadences acting as commas, indicating a pause or momentary rest, while a stronger cadence will then act as the period, indicating the end of the phrase or musical sentence.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Biggest Party

I had promised my friend(Varun) a party for me scoring 1450 in GRE. So i decided to treat him @ Three Quarters Chinese Restaurant in MG Road. We planned to take the Buffet which would cost about 180 per head. But when we were there, the waitress told that there was no buffet on weekends. So we had to settle for the menu card lunch. When I looked at the rates I was stunned. All the dishes in 3 digits. Of course, on seeing the ambiance and the people I should have guessed before. I feel really bad to take off from there so we continued eating. However the taste was good so we( Especially me) didn't mind the cost. The peak was that a single scoop of Icecream cost 140 Rs. Finally the bill came with whooping 1200 just for two people. It was the highest per head treat that I had ever given... Anyway it was a wonderful experience..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So when will u 'treat' me as ur friend ? Since ur score is in 4 digits, i expect a treat worthy of that sort.