In Western musical theory a cadence is a particular series of intervals or chords that ends a phrase, section, or piece of music. Cadences give phrases a distinctive ending. An analogy can be made with punctuation, with some weaker cadences acting as commas, indicating a pause or momentary rest, while a stronger cadence will then act as the period, indicating the end of the phrase or musical sentence.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I can't believe this...!?

I can't believe that Apple can be so unreliable...I expected it to work perfectly atleast for the first few years. Although I like the general ergonomics of the Hardware and the elegance of the Mac OS X, I'm very annoyed with the strange sound that the system makes when the processor gets very busy and this happens like once in a week or so....Although this is a bearable..but I never expected this from Mac...I'm not sure if others are experiencing the same problems or is it that I'm the unlucky  one to fall out of the 6 sigma quality range? Anyways having said that today something strange happened....Everything was going fine with the laptop and i wasn't running anything crazy..and suddenly the My MAC seemed it has fallen in love with Windows..I meant that I came up with a scree..saying Press the Shutdown button to restart... the only difference being it was a black screen and not Alt+Ctrl+Del....I had to restart my machine.... I don't know what's wrong with MAc..anyways I hope this doesn't continue with my cutie...


No comments: